Thirty four years ago today my husband and I were married and I have to say that I love him more today then all those years ago…
Marriage is such a beautiful joining of the lives and families of two people….
We’ve Only Just Begun….. White Lace and Promises..
Our marriage ceremony was so beautiful…. It started with prayer and communion. Jesus was a very important part of our marriage and new life together.
Vows were said before God and men….
Then Rings were exchanged as a token of our love.. Then He kissed me the first time as his bride!! I can still remember that kiss!
We are man and wife!!! This was the most relaxed picture of the day…
This was my last picture as a single woman…..
If it is possible I love him more now then I did that day thirty four years ago… http://dlvr.it/2JlvCg
- doubledrift said: beautiful. thanks for sharing with us!
- gyoon likes this
- surroundedbyhisglory likes this
- zeldavart likes this
- lynson21 likes this
- priscillaoriana likes this
- marvelstar88 likes this
- love-conquered-death likes this
- unveil-me-completely likes this
- graceinherhart likes this
- e-magination likes this
- hisloveleedaughter likes this
- jesuslivestoday likes this
- art-diary likes this
- spindian likes this
- ilovelovelythings said: You guys are so darling together!
- ilovelovelythings likes this
- hislightshinesinme likes this
- inlove-withjesus likes this
- guidedbylove said: That is so beautiful and you are beautiful then and now. :] God bless the both of you.
- -neveralone- likes this
- poeticdarkbeauty likes this
- guidedbylove likes this
- cautionjulia likes this
- faithwithyou likes this
- takineko likes this
- simplyheavenlyfood posted this
Connect With Me:
• body piercings
• day of worship
• end times
• false prophet
• Holy Spirit
• idol worship
• new age
• ouija board
• premarital sex
• self harm
• video games
• witch craft